Ordinarily, men and women who are attractive earn about $230,000US more average salary (based on 2010 figures) than their less attractive counterparts, lead happier lives and marry attractive partners who are highly educated. Dr. Daniel Hamermesh, the economics professor at the University of Texas-Austin who compiled these findings, based his definition of "attractive" primarily on facial symmetry, considering other factors such as expression and overall structure secondarily. With advancements in cosmetic medicine, you can achieve better facial symmetry, a more aesthetically pleasing face and look more youthful with a minimally invasive treatment known as dermal fillers.
Book Your Toronto Dermal Filler Treatment With Dr. Jerome Edelstein at 647.931.5358 For Expert Facial Injections
Before and After Fillers For Face
A dermal filler treatment is a nonsurgical treatment that achieves a desirable transformation faster than surgery, with very little downtime. The procedure involves an injection into the areas of concern. In a matter of minutes, you will experience a visible transformation, although optimal results appear in a week or so. The fact that fillers achieve temporary results is a positive feature, as you'll be able to adjust the results of subsequent procedures according to your changing preferences, as determined by the effects of aging and fashion trends. For example, fuller lips may be more suitable for a person in their 20s, but may not look as natural for someone in their 40s, when the effects of aging are more advanced (characterized by a decrease in facial fat, contributing to less fullness in all features).
The Microcannula Method For Injectable Fillers
At Edelstein Cosmetic, you have the option of undergoing treatment with a microcannula featuring a very small diameter. When compared to traditional hypodermic needles, blunt-tip microcannulae have been shown to significantly minimize patient bruising, swelling and infection. This method reduces procedural pain and enables your desired results to appear sooner because it involves less trauma. Patients are also able to receive treatments with a greater level of flexibility. Only very few medical injectors in Toronto can perform this unique technique. More information about Injectable Fillers Administered by a Microcannula
At Edelstein Cosmetic, You Receive:
- A private medical consultation with our Injectable Fillers Specialist, who will assist you in determining the best course of action to address your aesthetic concerns.
- A customized and detailed medical solution that is personally designed by our Injectable Fillers Specialist, examined for effectiveness and accuracy by Dr. Edelstein, Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery at the Humber River Regional Hospital (one of the largest Plastic Surgery Divisions in the country) and panel member for the Quality Assurance Committee of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. Only after Dr. Edelstein reviews and finalizes the plan do you begin treatment.
- The procedure, performed under the close direction of Dr. Jerome Edelstein, in a comfortable setting conducive to optimal results. Under Dr. Edelstein, your injectable fillers treatment will be performed by Dr. Andrea Herschorn or Theresa Taylor, RN. Dr. Herschorn's unique approach to aesthetic medical injections is enhanced by her extensive knowledge of the skin and the aging process. She'll help you achieve long lasting and natural looking results using her gentle techniques and staged treatment approach. Theresa is a talented medical injector who has worked with Dr. Edelstein for many years in the Surgical Program at Humber River Regional Hospital and the Forest Hill Institute of Cosmetic Surgery. With over 20 years of experience in nursing, she possesses traits that make her a wonderful injector and valued asset of our team.
Theresa and Dr. Herschorn are both fully trained to achieve natural and pleasing results following The Optimized Beauty System for Injectable Fillers.
The Optimized Beauty System For Injectable Fillers enables you to achieve a beautiful improvement of your facial features and maintain them long-term. It is a highly customized course of treatment with the purpose of reducing the amount of product you receive with each subsequent injection, but still achieving the fantastic results you expect for the longest possible time. This is to reduce the costs related to treatments and make it easier for you to know when and how much you'll need to maintain your improvement. The system was created by Dr. Edelstein to give you the most pleasing and natural enhancement of your facial contours, all the time.
- The choice of two of the safest and most versatile dermal filler products in the medical field: Juvéderm® and Restylane. Because both are based on hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring carbohydrate in your body, no allergy test is required as they are bio-compatible. There are many studies indicating the superiority of hyaluronic acid based fillers over other types of fillers (ie collagen), in terms of patient satisfaction and longevity of results. Consequently, Restylane and Juvéderm® have become the two most popular hyaluconic acid dermal fillers in Canada and consistently achieve the natural, attractive results that male and female patients desire.
With fillers, you can transform your facial contours in under 30 minutes, get right back to work afterward and see results in about a week.
Facial Fillers Photos - Juvéderm® Under Eyes In The Tear Trough
Remove undereye circles
Smooth away bags
Enhance your cheeks, giving you the appearance of defined cheekbones
Add volume to sunken contours - read more about replacing volume loss
Nonsurgical Nose Job - Your Best Nose Job Toronto!
Enhance the tip for nose tip reshaping
Mask a bump on the bridge
Also known as an injectable rhinoplasty. The non surgical nose job cost depends on the amount of filler received.
Smooth away creases around the mouth and nose (also known as parentheses lines)
A fuller, more luscious contour
Improved balance regarding the lower and upper lip or symmetry between the left and right portions
Smooth away vertical wrinkles and creases (smoker's lines)
Lip filler price depends on the amount of filler received.
Before and After Lip Fillers
Make the chin more prominent, giving you more definition so it doesn't blend into the neck as much.
Create a smoother contour
Acne Scars, Chicken Pox Scars and Other Depressed Scarring
Fill out depressions for improved texture and smoothness.
For the millions of men and women across North America who are concerned with the aesthetically unpleasing signs of aging, dermal fillers is one of their preferred treatments. It enables you to experience a revitalization of your facial contours, making you look refreshed and more youthful. At Edelstein Cosmetic, you will enjoy a transformation that looks natural, rather than artificial – the key is to enhance the beauty of your original features by removing the signs of aging subtly, so you'll look as young as you feel.
Dermal fillers will:
- Fill out the deep grooves extending from your nose to the outer edges of your mouth (laugh/nasolabial lines) and down to your chin (marionette lines)
- Enhance the results of a BOTOX® treatment for your glabellar lines (the vertical lines between your eyebrows), horizontal creases across your forehead, and crow's feet
- Reduce and eliminate the appearance of undereye bags and circles
- Remove vertical wrinkles and creases around the mouth (smoker's lines)
- Eliminate jowls and skin laxity along the jawline
Dermal filler treatments with Restylane and Juvéderm® are the second most performed aesthetic medical treatment according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons simply because they are safe and effective. Book your consultation at Edelstein Cosmetic by calling 647.931.5358 for your injectable nose job and Juvéderm® lip injections at our Toronto clinic.
For more information about replacing serious volume loss with VOLUMA™ Injectable Filler
For a nonsurgical facelift, read more about a Soft Lift®