Most women want to change something about their appearance, and it's usually their stomach. For men, the desire for a firmer, flatter stomach is also common, as it is frequently cited as one of the key features contributing to the attractive male form. However, this area tends to be particularly vulnerable to the effects of weight fluctuations, aging, and pregnancy. It is not unusual for loose skin, weak muscles and excess fat in the abdominal and waist area to develop more easily than in other areas, and they simply cannot be eliminated as effectively with exercise, a healthy diet, and even pharmaceuticals. To date, tummy tuck surgery, also known as abdominoplasty, is the only solution that can achieve the dramatic improvement you desire.
In the study, Measuring outcomes in plastic surgery: body image and quality of life in abdominoplasty patients, abdominoplasty patients experienced significant improvements in their body image and evaluations of their overall appearance.
Abdominoplasty enables you to remove excess fat and skin as well as tighten the abdominal muscles to achieve a smoother and flatter stomach that has more visible muscular tone, with a more defined waist. The procedure has been designed for you as a way to improve the aesthetic appeal of your body contour, and our patients are often pleasantly surprised by how remarkable their results impact the overall attractiveness of their appearance.
Our expert Toronto Tummy Tuck Plastic Surgeons are reputable because of the following:
- We have developed an abdominoplasty technique for patients who qualify that is less invasive and for which the incision is dramatically shortened, allowing optimal results to appear more quickly. You'll also be able to experience all the benefits of a tummy tuck but with a scar that doesn't extend from hip bone to hip bone as it usually does, and doesn't require an incision around the belly button. Rather, the incision will be far shorter and less visible. Read more about the FAB tummy tuck
- We use an "invisible suture technique" for the long tummy tuck incision, which means that all the suturing is internal. You won't see any stitches and you won't have to come back to get them removed, either, as they are dissolvable. We do not use staples for the abdominoplasty procedure as they tend to leave a more visible and uneven scar.
- Dr. Edelstein, the head Plastic Surgeon at Edelstein Cosmetic, oversees a team of 9 Plastic Surgeons, with 4779 plastic surgery procedures performed annually in his role as Head of the Division of Plastic Surgery at the Humber River Hospital. This means that in his professional career as a Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Edelstein has gained experience from tens of thousands of surgeries. Before and after every procedure, he examines each patient's photos to sharpen his surgical skill in order to remain on the cusp of the industry, perfecting his ability with each subsequent surgery to achieve the results you desire with a faster recovery. As his patient, you benefit from all that has made him one of the most trusted and respected Plastic Surgeons in the country.
- The surgical skill of our surgeons is admired internationally; patients have come to us from not just across Canada, but also the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East. Our patients also include celebrities and socialites.
Before and After Tummy Tuck Pictures
Abdominoplasty enables you to:
- Banish the "muffin top", so you can feel confident wearing pants without worrying about undesirable bulging
- Revamp your wardrobe, doing away with clothes that camouflage your figure. Instead, you'll be able to wear a wider range of clothing, including form-fitting tops, pants and dresses to show off your improved body contour
- Eliminate saggy skin that diminishes the desirable effects of your massive weight loss
- Feel much better about yourself, because you know you look good
- Have the flatter, firmer stomach you had before pregnancy
- Create a cinched-in waist that gives you an hourglass figure
96% of the men and women who had a tummy tuck voted that the procedure was worth it on the popular consumer website Realself.com. Is a tummy tuck a miracle slimming system?
Dr. Edelstein talks about the various types of tummy tuck surgery.
Shed the muffin top and the embarrassment that comes with it. Call (416) 256-5614 to book your professional medical consultation with us for abdominoplasty Toronto.
More Tummy Tuck Information
General Information About the Tummy Tuck Procedure